Who We Are
The AFCEA Rocky Mountain Chapter is a leader in the Colorado Springs community, unifying the area's military, government, industry and academic partners to advance the continuing education of today's young leaders in science, technology, engineering, math and computer science fields (STEM).
We are a member-based, non-profit association for technology professionals.
Our organization prides itself in its ability to further STEM education across the Front Range by providing much needed funding for STEM-related programs.
What We Do
Making A Difference
Reinforcing our Commitment
In 2021, the Rocky Mountain Chapter donated over $300,000 to the Front Range Community for STEM-related efforts, to include:
• Cyber/STEM Scholarships to University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (UCCS) and Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC)
• Pikes Peak Business Education Alliance CyberPrep Internship Program
• US Drone Soccer Program with Pikes Peak Boys & Girls Club
• STEM Teacher Grants (emphasis on Title 1 schools)
• UCCS Rural Teacher Grant Program
• Goodwill LIFT Scholarships
• Scripps-Howard "If You Give a Child a Book" Program
Rocky Mountain Cyberspace Symposium
Connecting People and Ideas
The Rocky Mountain Chapter is proud to sponsor the premier annual Rocky Mountain Cyberspace Symposium (RMCS) at the world class Broadmoor resort. This event attracts senior government, military, industry executives and academics to discuss the ever challenging cyberspace domain and ways to share information and best practices that can improve current and future cyberspace operations.
RMCS is our major fundraising event that enables our chapter to provide the much-needed funding for the local community's STEM programs.
AFCEA Rocky Mountain Chapter
PO Box 63054
Colorado Springs CO 80962